Tayando • The lost Paradise
6 Days in one of the last paradise of Indonesia
Price on request, depending on the guide (local/expat), decreasing with number of participants (minimum 2, maximum 6).
The tour in details
When to go
From September to December; possible in July-August and January-February too, but the see can be rough during the long crossings
Extensio to "The Turtles' Kingdom"
Away from the beaten tracks, the tiny Tayando Archipelago is one of the last gems still intact and virgin of tourism in Indonesia. A multitude of islands, islets, lagoons, reefs and immaculate sandbanks are waiting for you…
- The discovery of heavenly islands without any tourists.
- White sand empty beaches.
- Splendid coral reefs.
- Trips in the jungle during day and night time to observe the fauna.
- The visit of villages where nobody goes.
- The discovery of pearl farming techniques, kepts secret anwhere else.
- A 6 persons maximum group.
- Guide according to your choice
- Transfers, visits, entrances and excursions according to the programme
- Nights in double room
- Water, tea, coffee
- Flights to/from Langgur
- Beverages other than mentioned
- Snorkelling material
- Personal expenses
- Tips for drivers and local guides
- Cancellation insurance
- Unforeseeable programme changes
The general conditions of Kasoar TRAVEL apply.