Onin&Tayando • The Turtles' Kingdom…
Discover the paradise of snorkelling and green turtles…
Special offer 2020
Local guide • from 1'500€
Expat guide • from 4'750€
Minimum 2, maximum 6 participants
When to go
From September to December; possible in July-August and January-February too, but the see can be rough during the long crossings
Three hours West of Tayando, which you will also discover, the tiny uninhabited Onin Island, fringed with splendid reefs, is the land of the green turtles. Every night, females climb to the beach to lay their eggs. The local legend says that their king is a gigantic turtle with 8 fins, which, sometimes, come to the shore along with its lieutenants… Some villagers from the surrounding islands have seen it…
Onin is a paradise that only the braves with a Robinson Crusoe soul can visit…
- Two nights on the uninhabited Onin Island.
- The observation of green turtles laying their eggs.
- The discovery of heavenly islands without any tourists.
- White sand empty beaches.
- Splendid coral reefs.
- Trips in the jungle during day and night time to observe the fauna.
- A 6 persons maximum group.
- Guide according to your choice
- Transfers, visits, entrances and excursions according to the programme
- Nights in double room
- Water, tea, coffee
- Flights to/from Langgur
- Beverages other than mentioned
- Snorkelling material
- Personal expenses
- Tips for drivers and local guides
- Cancellation insurance
- Unforeseeable programme changes
The general conditions of Kasoar TRAVEL apply.