Aru • Special Offer Summer 2020
8 days to discover the fauna of Aru
From July to October
If discovering pearl farming interests you, choose our N°1 tour "A journey to the land of pearls and Birds of Paradise".
For a tailor-made journey, contact us.
Follow us to the Aru Archipelago on the footsteps of Alfred Russel Wallace to discover the exquisite dances of the Greater Bird-of-Paradise in Badi Gaki Conservation Forest. You'll stay in the extraordinary Badi Gaki Resort, built in the middle of the jungle 15min away from the Birds of Paradise's Hill.
A lifetime experience...
- Guaranteed observation of Greater Bird-of-Paradise's dances in exceptional conditions, from the ground or the canopy.
- Observation of the Arunese diurnal and nocturnal fauna, birds, reptiles, amphibians, invertebrates and sometimes even mammals during some trekking in the jungle or from hides installed on the ground.
- Unforgettable moments with the population in Badi Gaki and the villages.
- Discovery of the day-to-day life of the Aru hunters-farmers, their hunting and fishing techniques, theirs habits, their life difficulties.
- Tailor-made treks to explore the primary forest.
- Private bungalow with a river-view large terrace, double bed room with ensuite bathroom and running water, tea/coffee all day long. A unreal luxury in the middle of the jungle.
- 10 participants maximum.
Badi Gaki • Badi Gaki Resort
Dobo • Hotel Grand Aru
- Nights in double room
- Fullboard (except mentioned meals)
- Water, tea, coffee
- Transfers, visits, and excursions
- Access to the hides
- Unlimited trekking (day/night)
- River cruise on prahu
- Badi Gaki Conservation Forest entrance fee
- Biologist and photographer guide
- Flights to/from Dobo
- Accommodation/meals in Dobo
- Beverages (other then mentioned)
- Personal expenses
- Tips for drivers and local guides
- Cancellation insurance
- Unforeseeable programme changes
The general conditions of KASOAR TRAVEL apply.